If you would like to apply to have your child registered with Madrasatus-Salaam, please ensure to read our full policy and fill our online application form bellow for admission into the academic year 21.22.
- Application for children other than reception class will be reviewed once assessments have been completed, you will be informed of the outcome.
- Online application does not guarantee a place as it’s the first step in the admission process.
- By signing & submitting the application the parent agrees to accept & abide by all regulations & policies of Madrasatus Salaam
- The following are required with application:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Report of previous Madrasah if your child is coming from another Madrasah
- **Character reference if no report is available
- Children who are accepted for “Reception” year must be 5 years of age & fully potty trained *more details in our policy.
- Children who are accepted for any other class (i.e From another madrasah) will be assessed and class allocation will be discussed with the Parent & then settled into the agreed class.
- Children who are accepted will have a 6-weeks settling-in trial period.
- Upon acceptance to Madrasah the following apply:
- One off £40 admin fee non refundable must be paid.
- First months’ fee paid in full in advance.